Still Standing Program maintenance classes
Suitable for those that have completed the Still Standing program or those that don’t meet the eligibility criteria (e.g. being under 65 years of age) and would like to continue or start doing light exercise classes.
● Supervision and advice from an Accredited Exercise Physiologist
● Light exercise to increase leg strength, balance and mobility.
● May improve symptoms of osteo-arthritis and increase energy levels.
● Increased social interaction - meet new people of similar age.
● Tea and coffee provided after class.
Location: Mt Druitt and Doonside (map, times and costs below)
To express your interest in any of the classes below or to inquire further please contact us today by clicking here.
Use the navigation tool on the right hand side of the page to easily navigate to a particular location and see the dates and times.
Maintenance class details for 2019
Days: Tuesdays and Fridays
Cost: $10 per class or $15 for 2 classes (same week)
Location: Mt Druitt Hub, Ayres Grove, Mount Druitt
Parking: Available at the Hub or at Westfield.
Cost: $5 per class plus $2 to Seniors club
Location: Doonside Senior Citizens Centre, 35 Graham Street, Doonside
Parking: Available at the centre. Transport may be available*.
*$5 annual Doonside Senior Citizens membership needs to be organised before joining these classes.